Start Electric Service
To begin electric service, new members must complete an application for membership. Existing members may contact Customer Service (800-432-9720) to transfer, reconnect or add an additional service location.
Residential Application (Individual Member)
New Construction Packet is the guide when you are
ready to build a new home and need electric service. This guide will walk you through the easy steps to electrify your new home. For questions, please call 800-432-9720 or visit a local office.
To reestablish service after a disconnect for non-payment has occurred, click here for instructions.
Please return all required documents to Carroll Electric Cooperative:
- by email* to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax* to 870-423-4815
- by mail to the appropriate office: (If you aren't sure which office, please call.)
PO Box 280
5056 Hwy 412B
Huntsville, AR 72740
PO Box 389
511 E. Court St
Jasper, AR 72641
PO Box 4000
920 Hwy 62 Spur
Berryville, AR 72616
PO Box 329
707 SE Walton Blvd
Bentonville, AR 72712
When it's time to disconnect your electric account, call Customer Service at 800-432-9720. You must provide:
- a minimum of five (5) days notice prior to the desired disconnect date.
- an address where the final bill for the account can be sent.
If you are moving to a new location, plan ahead. You must notify Customer Service (800-432-9720) at least five (5) days before service is needed. You will need to:
- verify the last four digits of the Social Security Number on the present account
- know the address or the meter number of the new location
- be prepared to pay applicable fees
You can change the mailing address for the bill and account phone number by logging into myAccount and selecting Account/Account Profile. For all other changes, contact Customer Service at 800-432-9720.