Connect or Transfer Electric Service

To connect or transfer service at an existing or new account location, please complete an application for service:


An application for service may be submitted electronically, by email, by fax, or by mail.

Please return all required documents to Carroll Electric Cooperative:

  • by email to
  • by fax to 870-423-4815 
  • by mail to the appropriate office:

Carroll Electric Cooperative
PO Box 280
5056 Hwy 412B
Huntsville, AR 72740

Carroll Electric Cooperative
PO Box 389
511 E. Court St
Jasper, AR 72641

Carroll Electric Cooperative
PO Box 4000
920 Hwy 62 Spur
Berryville, AR 72616

Carroll Electric Cooperative
PO Box 329
707 SE Walton Blvd
Bentonville, AR 72712

Business Applicants

Business applicants must also complete IRS Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) AND a Business Affidavit with an application.

Service Transfers

If you are moving to a new service location, plan ahead.  You must submit an application or notify customer service at least five (5) days before service is needed.

You will need to:

    • verify the last four digits of the Social Security Number on the present account
    • know the address or the meter number of the new service location 
    • be prepared to pay applicable fees


If you are needing electric service to a new home or office building, please refer to our Residential New Construction Packet or Business New Construction Packet as a guide when you are ready to build a new structure in Carroll Electric's service area.

These guides will walk you through the easy steps to establish service at your new home or business. For questions, please call 1-800-432-9720 or visit a local office.  

 8-1-1 Call before you dig.

811 is the number you should call before you begin any digging project.

There is a federally-mandated national "Call Before You Dig" number, 811, to help protect you from unintentionally hitting underground utility lines. Every digging job requires a call - even small projects like planting trees or shrubs. Whether you are planning to do it yourself or hiring a professional, smart digging means calling 811 before each job.

If you hit an underground utility line while digging, you can harm yourself or those around you, disrupt service to an entire neighborhood, and potentially be responsible for fines and repair costs. For more information, visit


Subdivision or Commercial Developments

Are you developing land for a subdivision or commercial property?

Please visit our webpage for subdivisions or commercial developments?



Reconnect after Disconnect for Non-Payment

To re-establish service after a disconnect for non-payment has occurred, view these instructions.

Stop Service

When it's time to disconnect your electric account, call Customer Service at 800-432-9720. 

You must provide:

    • a minimum of five (5) days notice prior to the desired disconnect date.
    • an address where the final bill for the account can be sent.


Account Changes

You can change the mailing address for the bill and account phone number by logging into myAccount and selecting Account/Account Profile. 

For all other changes, contact Customer Service at 800-432-9720.


To expedite your request, please be sure all documents emailed or faxed are legible, especially copies of driver's license. Photocopiers do not replicate a driver's license well. If any documents are not readable, your application for service may be delayed.

Great customer service is always our goal. We are pleased to process your request for service.

To view PDF files on your computer, please click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader