Connect Service after Non-Pay Disconnect
If you have an existing account and need to reconnect due to non-payment of a past due bill:
- Please call 800-432-9720 to discuss applicable fees and for the Cooperative to verify information on the account.
- Accounts will be reconnected until 9:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, and between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- The past due amount and reconnect fee of $60.00 will need to be paid prior to reconnecting.
- An after-hours reconnect fee of $75.00 will be charged to any reconnect made after normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Requests for an after-hours reconnect will be honored as a one-time only service per member.
- If the Cooperative is closed when you discover your service has been suspended and an after-hours reconnect is desired, an outage must be reported through the automated system by calling 800-432-9720.
- If the request to reconnect is received before 9:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, and between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Saturday or Sunday, the dispatcher will contact you to make arrangements for the reconnect.
- If the request is received any other time, the dispatcher will contact you and arrange for your service to be reconnected the next day, after 8:00 a.m.