Last Bid Updates: No Current Listings
Terms and Conditions
- The equipment listed for sale will be sold to the highest bidder at their highest bid.
- All equipment is sold as-is without warranty.
- No returns or refunds will be accepted after the sale.
- To submit a bid, click here to complete an electronic bid form.
- Should you choose to withdraw your current bid, please notify the Cooperative as soon as possible.
- Subsequent bids may be submitted after initial bids are recorded.
- The highest bid will be updated periodically. At a minimum, the highest bids will be updated every Friday at 3:00 p.m. on this webpage.
- If multiple bids have been received for the same bid amount, this will be indicated with "TIE" beside the current bid.
- The Cooperative will end the auction, at its discretion. Notification will be provided on this webpage.
- The winning bidder will be contacted by the Cooperative using the contact information provided in the bid submission.
- The winning bidder will have ten (10) calendar days to pay for the equipment and pick it up.
- Carroll Electric will only accept a certified cashier's check for equipment sales.
- The buyer is responsible for transporting the equipment off Cooperative property.
- If the equipment is not removed from Cooperative property within ten (10) calendar days, the Cooperative may nullify the bid, at its discretion.
- Equipment may be sold through a third party. If so, a link to the third party's sale website will be provided on this webpage.
For any questions related to the listed equipment or to schedule an appointment to view the equipment, please contact David Lichti at 1-800-432-9720, ext. 1140.