COVID-19 Preventative Measures
The safety of our employees and our members remains our top priority. As a result, Carroll Electric Cooperative Corporation is taking preventative measures to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Beginning March 17th, our lobby areas in Berryville, Bentonville, Jasper, and Huntsville will be closed to the public until further notice.
Members or customers who wish to pay in person can still pay at our drive-through areas, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You may also pay your bill or check your balance through the MyAccount website or mobile app.
PLEASE NOTE: Online and over-the-phone payment fees will be refunded while our lobby areas remain closed. If any of our customers feel they have been incorrectly charged either of these fees on or after March 17, we are encouraging them to call customer service at 1-800-432-9720 to coordinate a refund.
- Carroll Electric will suspend the use of its community meeting rooms from March 13 through April 30, 2020.
- Energy audits have been rescheduled. No new appointments are being taken at this time.
- Employees who must enter homes and businesses will practice preventative measures, such as avoiding close contact and sanitizing hands.
Everyone can help prevent the spread of illness by following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommendations. They include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and then dispose of it.
- Stay home if you are sick and limit contact with others in your household.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs and phones, each day.
For additional information on COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website.