- Please be mindful of power lines when planting trees and shrubs. Click here for more information and safety tips to consider when planting.
- Tree trimming and/or removal is performed by trained professionals. Each situation will be evaluated carefully in accordance with the Cooperative’s Vegetation Management Program.
- Herbicides are NOT used in manicured areas maintained by the landowner.
- Trees and brush are generally cut, mowed or trimmed up to the edge of the easement as prescribed in the Cooperative’s Vegetation Management Program. If mowing continues through the next maintenance cycle, the underlying roots of trees and unwanted brush will actually produce a higher number of stems than were present during the first cycle. The selective application of regulated herbicides will actually decrease the number of stems and ultimately allow natural grasses to flourish.
- The Science Behind Herbicides
Carroll Electric, 920 Hwy 62 Spur, P.O. Box 4000, Berryville AR 72616, 870-423-2161