If you would like to establish service, reconnect, or transfer service with Carroll Electric Cooperative, CLICK HERE to download the appropriate form. Please print, complete, and return all required documents to Carroll Electric:
*Important: To expedite your request, please be sure all documents emailed or faxed are legible, especially copies of a drivers license. Photocopiers do not replicate a drivers license well. If any documents are not readable, your application for service may be delayed.
- by email* to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax* to 870-423-4815
- by mail to the appropriate office listed below
PLEASE CALL 800-432-9720 TO DISCUSS APPLICABLE FEES BEFORE RETURNING ANY FORMS.
To Protect You:
To protect the identity of Carroll Electric members, the FTC Identity Theft Prevention Laws (Red Flags Rules) were implemented May 1, 2009.
All customers applying for new service, reconnect, or transfer will be asked to provide:
- A completed and signed Application for Service
- Provide proof of identity for each person named on the account, with one of the following: Driver's license; State ID card; Military ID; Passport; I-551 (Permanent Resident Card); or Consular ID card
- Current address, a prior address, new billing address, and new service address
- Date of birth for each person named on the account
- Social Security Number for each person named on the account
A consumer report will be obtained to confirm the identity of the applicant(s). If a discrepancy is discovered, the applicant will be provided information needed to correct the consumer report.
If connecting a business account, please contact Customer Service (800-432-9720) to determine if an AFFIDAVIT is required.
- All identity theft prevention rules apply to all reconnects.
- Accounts disconnected for failure to pay a past due amount will be reconnected up until 9:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, and between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. An after-hours reconnect fee applies to any reconnect request made after the Cooperative's normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. If your meter was disconnected for non-payment of a bill, effective February 15, 2011, requests for after-hours reconnects will be honored by Carroll Elecric as a one-time only service per member.
- If the Cooperative office is closed when you discover your service has been suspended for failure to pay a past due bill and an after-hours reconnect of service is desired, an outage must be reported through the automated outage reporting system by calling 800-432-9720. If the request to reconnect is received before 9:00 p.m., M-F, and between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Sat. or Sun., the dispatcher will contact you to make arrangements for the reconnect. If the request is received any other time, the dispatcher will contact you and arrange for your service to be reconnected the next day, after 8:00 a.m.